Biography

Philip Nunn was born in Melbourne in 1961. He studied music at the University Melbourne before teaching there between 1986 and 1991. Settling in London in 1991 he continues to compose and teach privately.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome

This blog is an experiment at making some of my scores and recordings available to a wider audience. I realise a blog is a rather unusual format to do this but I wanted to create something that could be revised frequently and not get too stale. Nothing is as sad as an unloved webpage documenting past glories with no happy ending. As I write this only one piece of mine remains in the audio catalogues (I Heard the Owl Call my Name) and I've discovered it's actually very hard to keep track of exactly who's performing what and where at any time. Anyhow here is the beginning of a place to keep what I'm prepared to let out of the chamber of horrors otherwise known as my compositional output. Any updates and contributions are very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment