Biography

Philip Nunn was born in Melbourne in 1961. He studied music at the University Melbourne before teaching there between 1986 and 1991. Settling in London in 1991 he continues to compose and teach privately.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Leaving my mark circa 1979

Yes, folks you'll be glad to discover that I've found my way into the National Archives. This gem was found using Picture Search on the NA website. I have no memory of the event whatsoever. It was the late 70s or early '80s you know. The picture is taken at the end of the 'work room' in the Grainger Museum at the University of Melbourne; the piano a duo art reproducing instrument from Percy's own collection (I'm probably holding a roll of Country Gardens). The dignitary was from Singapore and the suit a three piece reversible from Roger David's.

No comments:

Post a Comment